2008年8月20日水曜日

Our shedule on August 17&18

On August 17th, our deiligation visted to Bexar County Medical Society Office.





Ms. Natsuko , she is a pharmacist, and I visited to the Dr. Quinones's medical Office. I learned the electric medical record system and its advantage and disadvantage, and its problem. She was in the department of pharmacy and learned a lot of things in a few hours. Kotaro, he is a high school student, visited with us, he was listening to our discussion.

After lunch, excellent Mexican food, we visited the Methodist Hospital to see the ER and pre anesthesia area.




In the evening we had a Formal Welcome Dinner hosted by City of San Antonio and BCMS. We had wonderful time of exchanging program at Plaza Club. I met Dr. and Mrs. Grey and Johnes. I had not seen them since 6 years ago. I had a good talking with other members and enjoyed very much.



On August 18th, we visted the City Hall and met the representation of Mayor, and had a short recture of San Antonio. Then after we went to Dep. of Community Initiatives, and had a short recture about care for homeless people.
Today's lunch is Mexican too. The volume was very Texas size, however, I ate all of them.
After lunch, we visited the San Antonio Metropolitan Health District. We discussed about Immunization and food sanitation/safty.

Dr. Tashima and his daugther, two Nurses (K & Y), and Mrs. N and I were invited by Dr. and Mrs Henkes. Their four family members, Dr. and Mrs Humphreys and their daughter, Drs. Koli and our group total 15 people gathered at Dr. Henkes's big house. We enjoyed dinner ,a littlte alcohol and singing several songs.
I thought I had a good conversation with them.

1 件のコメント:

匿名 さんのコメント...

I am glad that you had a wonderful time and space of international exchanging.Good luck!(*^^)v
Im sorry,I can't express it property<(_ _)>
★ 英文になっているかどうか??疑問?!
(意味不明な場合は、想像力で読んでください!!)あまりに恥ずかしい時は非公開で!