2008年8月24日日曜日

I love San Antonio!

August 20th, I ran longer than as usual, 10km ,because of lots of meal last night. A asked Dr. Quinones to change my schedule to vist Hospital instead of sightseeing. He kindly contacted Drs. Zarate to arrange visiting Nix Medical Center. Dr.M and Nrs. K&Y wanted to accompany with me, our party became four members.

First, we visited Dr Zarate's clinic. The clinic was very elegant. A lady Dr. Zarate is Japanese American, she speaks Japanese very well. She explained her activity and system in all sincerity and got permission to see everywhere in this Hospital for us.



We could have oppotunities to see Intensive Care unit, Post anesthetic area, maternity ward, senior dementia patients floor, hyperbaric therapy area and so on. The staff explained us in detail. We were very satisfied.


Farewell Dinner hosted by Bexar County Medical Society was held at Oak Hill County Club.




I took my seat at the table together with Dr. M, Dr.San Martin, Dr.& Mr. Engelsgjerd, Dr.& Mrs. Gordon. We talked to each other and enjoyed dinner. Our delegation performed singging "Amaging Grace" ,"Hinokuni Ryojou" and dancing "Yoheho (Yamaga Tourou)"


We practiced a few times singging and dancing but always very serious. "No pain, no gain" was true. We were very happy and promised to see again in next year.




Dr.M and I stayed Mrs. Hiroko Fay's House. Her husband Mike was very sick, however, I talked with him and he was very warmly. (I received E-mail about his death Augst 24th, I pray his soul may rest in peace.)
I made the sofa to my bed and slept intermittently. Hiroko cooked lunch for us.

Early next morning we woke up 4:30 and went to San Antonio International Air port., because UA Fright 263 left for San Francisco 7:23.
Dr. M and I could back to Kumamoto uneventfully. My blog in English version should be finished now. Thank you very much for your visiting my blog.

0 件のコメント: